Tuesday, October 21, 2008
♥ Days r counting.. ♥
O lvl is here.. Somehow i wished it'll b over soon.. wif all scoring great results.. ^^
Yet, the pain in my knee makes me hope that the o lvl wld end little longer..
But either way, i dink o lvls r jus going to go pass in it's preset pace and thus, there's no way i cld stop or fast forward the process..
My knee is injured.. somehow, somewhere, sometime..
Unknowingly, this pain has been ard for months.. haiz..
I dun quite feel or dare to c a doc.. How i wish i cld have a fwen hu's a doc that cld tell me seriously wad went wrong.. Cos of few reasons..
1: I do not wish my injury to b ath serious cos i do not wish to end up recovering in my house or the hospital wen the o lvls end
2: I really wish i can c Iggie the minute i'm in pain..
3: I do not wan to get medicine or opperations
Yet, i wan to c a doc for another few reasons..
1: I do not wan to b a burden.. Esp to Iggie and my family..
2: I wan to play bball with him again.. Even if it's a buy 1 get 1 free situation..
3: I hope i can understand the pain that he went thru previously or is abt to go thru..
4: Ike, I LOVE U..
So, my decision is to c a doc..
But still, i'm somehow reluctant to..
Though i really hope he'll come to visit if say i ended in hospital..
I dink if he can jus show me any concern, of any sort, i'd b more den happy.. N wld..
Gladly let the god of life n death take control.. I will not fight back..
I will love him even till death do us part..
"With this candle, i shall light your life and let you live in happiness.
With this hand, i shall lead you to understanding the hidden side of me.
And, with this ring, we shall b pronounce husband and wife.
Even in the face of poverty, illnesses, accidents, tragedies, the love shall never fade.
And even death cant do us part."
Ike, i love u.. Farewell, till after your o lvls.. If nth happens..
Life is vulnerable but when love is involved, Life can b informidable..