Monday, September 01, 2008
♥ Time to post.. ♥
Haha.. I dink if i dun post will kenna scolding le ba.. So post lo..
OR..
Maybe nobody reading too.. Haha..
Anw, i'll jus post lo..
Actually recently kinda lock myself up..
Cos, I jus keep dinking of him de.. >.<
Not feeling like staying home le la..
Cos stay home is alone again de ma..
Sure will dink of him de..
Den i realise sth..
I shdnt treat him the way i treated him..
Cos i din get true love at all since young..
So i've this insecurity..
N i cldnt trust that the love was true too..
So, some how, made him felt that i dun trust him..
Thus.. This happen..
Den i realise how shi bai i m la..
Cos is like i forgo him le den realise so much.. Cant i love him again?
I really wish him back so that i could tell him that i was in the wrong
N that he is my one n ony true love..
I really cant lose him..
Pls, Ike, I LOVE U..