Monday, September 08, 2008
♥ I confess ♥
haha..
I confess: I LOVE IKE CHAN
^^ I noe this sounds silly to ppl hu noe me..
Cos i already said that more den a thousand time?
Anw, I really love u ike.. I miss u more den ath..
U're my heart n soul..
U're my life..
Dear, I have to tell u that ony u can make me feel..
I really m ready to give eth to u..
I noe that i used to give u an idea that i dun trust u..
But now i realise i really do trust n love u..
Really..
I m going to give u ath i can..
I used to live in an environment where even my parents dun trust me..
This causes my character..
So pls understand..
but after this incident, I realised ur unconditional love..
N care for me..
N i noe that it cld b exam stress that u wanted this becos last year the exact thing happened.. I asked for it..
But u're persistent enuff to keep me loved..
N i noe that me leaving u alone seems bad..
But i left becos i noe that u wun change ur mind..
N that u really nid to study..
W/o the ability to show u that i love u, i can ony shun n hide in the back wishing u all the best..
I really do LOVE U..
Ike, pls come back.. Becos i noe i m wrong n am willing to change..
Everything i can do foor u, i will do..
Even if it meant to b somethings which i used to run away frm..
Pls gimme 1 more chance to say "I love u"..
Dun forget, my dear, i owe u infinity kisses already.. It's like owe u so long le..
n Dear, u owe me infinity kisses n hugs too.. So, pls come back so that i can return u the infinity kisses n hugs..
I LOVE U MY DEAR IKE 03092006 to infinity years
I LOVE U MY DEAR IKE n ony love u.. LOVE U DEAR!!!