<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7068717544330578122?origin\x3dhttp://wis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 14, 2008
♥ Skool internet fast or slow?? ♥
Ok.. The skool internet is rather fast today..
or maybe i shd say like now?
Cos.. Jus now after typing the title,
Pressed "ENTER" too fast.. That it posted on the blog..
N..... I went to check my blog b4 writing tis..
It's posted wif ony the title.. haha..
Amusing.. LOLX.. XD
Anw, I m Tired.. Dun feel like study..
LOLx..
Maybe cos playing too much..
HAiz.. Wad m i doing sia..
Edmund, Dun u dare quit skool!!! ROAR!!
haha..
Anw, I'm in my dreamy land now.. Cos my mind is drifting off..
To somewhere.. Where i can c him..
Wahaha..
I love I..
Every1 hu noes abt him shd noe wad it means..
I LOVE I..
^^
LOVE I Forever..
^^
M now in skool library,
Cant concentrate on work..
So, concentrated on PSP instead..
LOLx..
Wahaha..
Ytd, study at pris house..
SO FUN!!
I got study.. N at 1st wen dovey din realise my jeans was too long,
i played wif dovey till L2, Milko n Allan reach.. Wahaha..
So, I'm not afraid of the dog.. Wahaha..
Anw, den dovey realised my long jeans.. LOLx..
She bite my jeans like nobody's business.. Haha..
Den i pulled my jeans away.. Felt as though i could lift up dovey..
Cos she's biting n clinging onto my jeans so hard that i dink could lift her.. haha..
I noe i bad..
But.. Is true..
Pris, dun guilty abt stan's dinner le..
Haha.. Guo le hen jiu liao..
^^
Anw, Pris, i like going to ur house.. Haha.. Jus like i like go milko's house.. Wahaha..
Like the company..
^^



♥ About the ordinary me ♥

Wis is the name,
17 is the age,
NYP is the school,
DBT0802 is the class,
Business Enterprise IT is the course,
Love is wad i wan from him n him ony,
N i ony love him for yours truly

came in my blog since 6 August.
Love him most

♥ Blogger ♥


If You Leave My World - Michael Learns To Rock


I will always leave the best for you..
~~~my email~~~ my friendster~~~ template author email. friendster. blogskin

♥ Nv Materialistic ♥

• I love him.. Which i still call him dear.. • nv love some1 becos of the wealth or fame..
• I will ony love u for hu u r..
• I m willing to change as long as u tell me wad u wan..
• I'm really sorry to have hurt u so much..
Still, I LOVE U..

♥ My Wishes ♥

◦
◦ Ike back to me
◦ Buy couple ring
◦ Go out with Ike
◦ Organise sth big for sec 4 ppl (for ike)
◦ Win HPTC
◦

♥ Pls dun Leave ♥

❤Friends @ DBT0802❤
The Forces
Yan Qing (Y-Force a.k.a 神眼睛)
Priscilla (P-Force a.k.a Pris)
Lin Long (L-Force a.k.a L_2)
Mei Zhen (M-Force)
Allan (A-Force a.k.a 臭臭Allan)
Kenneth (K-Force a.k.a 臭阿Ken)
Daryl

Cheryl's shopping blog
Ryan
Yan Jie
Hong Ling


❤Friends❤
CY
Kia Yim
Jian Zhou
Trevor
Dion
Jane
Chun man's comic blog
Yong Huang
Raymond
Mu Xing
Shi Qi
Kelado


❤Celebrities❤
王力宏 (fake? I dun dink so..)
潘伟伯
吴尊
小鬼



♥ CREDITORS ♥
x x
♥ SHOUT OUTS ♥

♥ Playing back ♥


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008

To my ♥dearest IKE CHAN♥:
I have always love u as much as u do to me..
I really love n trust u.. Wif all i have..
♥LOVE U IKE CHAN♥
My wishes:
I wan my ♥dearest IKE boii♥ back to me!! ^^