<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7068717544330578122?origin\x3dhttp://wis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
♥ Me? ♥
Do u dink this is me?

The Inner You: Your Real Motivation
You are a person who thrives on challenge, and you often feel that you must battle your way through life, depending upon no one and nothing but your own strength, intelligence, and courage. You believe in being totally honest, true to oneself and one's own vision and convictions, even if that means standing alone. Honesty, integrity, personal honor, and authenticity are your gods, and you have no sympathy for weakness of character in others.


And tis...

How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others
You are always questioning and learning, and you seem young and alive no matter what your chronological age, for your mind is always alert, curious, flexible and open to new experiences. You have a child-like enthusiasm for anything new and you learn easily, but you also get bored rather quickly. You can be something of a scatterbrain, for you tend to have so many ideas and irons in the fire that it is hard to keep track of them all. You need and crave variety, change, mental stimulation, and anactive social life.



♥ About the ordinary me ♥

Wis is the name,
17 is the age,
NYP is the school,
DBT0802 is the class,
Business Enterprise IT is the course,
Love is wad i wan from him n him ony,
N i ony love him for yours truly

came in my blog since 6 August.
Love him most

♥ Blogger ♥


If You Leave My World - Michael Learns To Rock


I will always leave the best for you..
~~~my email~~~ my friendster~~~ template author email. friendster. blogskin

♥ Nv Materialistic ♥

• I love him.. Which i still call him dear.. • nv love some1 becos of the wealth or fame..
• I will ony love u for hu u r..
• I m willing to change as long as u tell me wad u wan..
• I'm really sorry to have hurt u so much..
Still, I LOVE U..

♥ My Wishes ♥

◦
◦ Ike back to me
◦ Buy couple ring
◦ Go out with Ike
◦ Organise sth big for sec 4 ppl (for ike)
◦ Win HPTC
◦

♥ Pls dun Leave ♥

❤Friends @ DBT0802❤
The Forces
Yan Qing (Y-Force a.k.a 神眼睛)
Priscilla (P-Force a.k.a Pris)
Lin Long (L-Force a.k.a L_2)
Mei Zhen (M-Force)
Allan (A-Force a.k.a 臭臭Allan)
Kenneth (K-Force a.k.a 臭阿Ken)
Daryl

Cheryl's shopping blog
Ryan
Yan Jie
Hong Ling


❤Friends❤
CY
Kia Yim
Jian Zhou
Trevor
Dion
Jane
Chun man's comic blog
Yong Huang
Raymond
Mu Xing
Shi Qi
Kelado


❤Celebrities❤
王力宏 (fake? I dun dink so..)
潘伟伯
吴尊
小鬼



♥ CREDITORS ♥
x x
♥ SHOUT OUTS ♥

♥ Playing back ♥


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008

To my ♥dearest IKE CHAN♥:
I have always love u as much as u do to me..
I really love n trust u.. Wif all i have..
♥LOVE U IKE CHAN♥
My wishes:
I wan my ♥dearest IKE boii♥ back to me!! ^^