<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7068717544330578122?origin\x3dhttp://wis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 17, 2008
♥ If you're not the one -- Daniel Bedingfield ♥
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

I never know what the future brings,
But I know you are here with me now,
We’ll make it through,
And I hope you are the one I share my life with.

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand,
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away,
But I know that this much is true,
We’ll make it through,
And I hope you are the one I share my life with,
And I wish that you could be the one I die with,
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with,
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand,
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away,
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today,
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right,
And though I can’t be with you tonight,
You know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand,
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?



♥ About the ordinary me ♥

Wis is the name,
17 is the age,
NYP is the school,
DBT0802 is the class,
Business Enterprise IT is the course,
Love is wad i wan from him n him ony,
N i ony love him for yours truly

came in my blog since 6 August.
Love him most

♥ Blogger ♥


If You Leave My World - Michael Learns To Rock


I will always leave the best for you..
~~~my email~~~ my friendster~~~ template author email. friendster. blogskin

♥ Nv Materialistic ♥

• I love him.. Which i still call him dear.. • nv love some1 becos of the wealth or fame..
• I will ony love u for hu u r..
• I m willing to change as long as u tell me wad u wan..
• I'm really sorry to have hurt u so much..
Still, I LOVE U..

♥ My Wishes ♥

◦
◦ Ike back to me
◦ Buy couple ring
◦ Go out with Ike
◦ Organise sth big for sec 4 ppl (for ike)
◦ Win HPTC
◦

♥ Pls dun Leave ♥

❤Friends @ DBT0802❤
The Forces
Yan Qing (Y-Force a.k.a 神眼睛)
Priscilla (P-Force a.k.a Pris)
Lin Long (L-Force a.k.a L_2)
Mei Zhen (M-Force)
Allan (A-Force a.k.a 臭臭Allan)
Kenneth (K-Force a.k.a 臭阿Ken)
Daryl

Cheryl's shopping blog
Ryan
Yan Jie
Hong Ling


❤Friends❤
CY
Kia Yim
Jian Zhou
Trevor
Dion
Jane
Chun man's comic blog
Yong Huang
Raymond
Mu Xing
Shi Qi
Kelado


❤Celebrities❤
王力宏 (fake? I dun dink so..)
潘伟伯
吴尊
小鬼



♥ CREDITORS ♥
x x
♥ SHOUT OUTS ♥

♥ Playing back ♥


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008

To my ♥dearest IKE CHAN♥:
I have always love u as much as u do to me..
I really love n trust u.. Wif all i have..
♥LOVE U IKE CHAN♥
My wishes:
I wan my ♥dearest IKE boii♥ back to me!! ^^