<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7068717544330578122?origin\x3dhttp://wis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
♥ Where is the love? ♥
I noe it sounded not so right wen i'm so depressed now..
But as long as i shut up,
I think abt him..
Abt the time wen he n i started..
Sec 3 July..
We din tok..
But he joined the teachers' day performance becos of me..
Wen we went to Mac opp the skool for dinner (jus us) n we had McSpicy(n our vege jus keep dropping) I'm still ony eating McSpicy now.. >.< but alone..
Dink abt the time wen he refuse to allow my brothers send me home..
Dink abt the time wen he cant send me home.. He either calls to tok all the way home.. or he'll ask my brothers to walk me home n tell him i'm home safely..
Wen we had the HEY JULIET couple dance..
Wen we were teased abt the couple dance really bringing out couples..
Wen we were so shy..
Wen he decided to go OBS cos he heard from sm1 say i going..
Wen my gran died..
Wen he comforted n came for the funeral first way b4 any others do..
Wen we stead (03 Sept 2006)
Wen i cldnt go OBS.. He went dere but told me he miss me alot.. Happy abt us steading that he finish the canoe trip ard pulau ubin island paddling alone way faster than others..
Wen his mum called me trying to clear the misunderstanding..
Abt us breaking the 1st time.. We cried n moodless le..
Wen he dun care abt his well being.. Playing Bball whole day till both ankle oso swollen.. refusing to eat.. Den walk all the way from his place to my void deck (more den 20 km away).. Jus to make sure i slp.. Den he'll walk back wif his swollen leg..
Abt the time wen he got jealous of a guy fwen (sec 3 Dec)..
Dink abt him being restless jus becos his mum refuse to let him b wif me due to some misunderstanding..
Dink abt us both crying wen we saw each other in skool (sec 3 dec)..
Dink abt us patch..
Dink abt us being happy..
Dink abt all the eventful days (valentines, birthdays)
Dink abt wen we tot we r living happily ever after..
Dink abt us toking abt our future (how many kids, wad type of house, where to go for honeymoon, wad pets to have, where to live, wad kind of wedding, wad to do during anniversaries..)
Dink abt us going E3..
N things start to fall apart..
Wen i chose to come NYP..
Things got worst.. I thought.. But..
After skool starts wif so many projects n test.. Bonding time lessen.. N it really got worst..
Coming to NYP wasnt really my choice..
Cos, I choose course, dad choose skool..
I'm sorry.. I dun wan to write le.. Tis i dink shd say is part 1..
Wen i feel better i'll tell part 2..
I really love u, ike..
U've given me the best of the best..
No one can love me more..
U r my first love whom i really give my love to..
I was doubtful becos of past exp.. In my mind den, no men r good..
They make use of gals ony.. That's y i doubted..
But i came to realise that u r different.. n i really shdnt compare..
Really shd have trusted u..
If time can b reversed..
I wld still stead wif u..
N i will trust u totally..
No questions..
No doubt..
I will love u happily..
N will trust u totally..
Pls gimme a chance..
give us a chance..
I m willing to change for u..
I will b what u wan..
I dun mind staying home n b the wife looking after kids..
I can give up working for u..
Totally.. I really love u..
Pls.. Forgive me..
I wun disturb u, wun bully u, wun doubt u ever again..
My heart is aching all the time..
I'm sick.. My stomach isnt doing well..
My body isnt functioning well anymore..
Once i rmb,
Love sick can ony b treated by love..
Pls love me once more.. Jus once..
I miss u so much..
I wun call u.. so that u can study for ur o..
after o, wen u finally decided to tok to me, tell me..
Becos my love for u wun change..
Love me pls.. No one can ever replace u..
Becos ony u understand me too well..
Becos ony u will think of wads best for me n u..
Becos, ony u, will love me so deeply..
I love u, my dearest ever, ike..



♥ About the ordinary me ♥

Wis is the name,
17 is the age,
NYP is the school,
DBT0802 is the class,
Business Enterprise IT is the course,
Love is wad i wan from him n him ony,
N i ony love him for yours truly

came in my blog since 6 August.
Love him most

♥ Blogger ♥


If You Leave My World - Michael Learns To Rock


I will always leave the best for you..
~~~my email~~~ my friendster~~~ template author email. friendster. blogskin

♥ Nv Materialistic ♥

• I love him.. Which i still call him dear.. • nv love some1 becos of the wealth or fame..
• I will ony love u for hu u r..
• I m willing to change as long as u tell me wad u wan..
• I'm really sorry to have hurt u so much..
Still, I LOVE U..

♥ My Wishes ♥

◦
◦ Ike back to me
◦ Buy couple ring
◦ Go out with Ike
◦ Organise sth big for sec 4 ppl (for ike)
◦ Win HPTC
◦

♥ Pls dun Leave ♥

❤Friends @ DBT0802❤
The Forces
Yan Qing (Y-Force a.k.a 神眼睛)
Priscilla (P-Force a.k.a Pris)
Lin Long (L-Force a.k.a L_2)
Mei Zhen (M-Force)
Allan (A-Force a.k.a 臭臭Allan)
Kenneth (K-Force a.k.a 臭阿Ken)
Daryl

Cheryl's shopping blog
Ryan
Yan Jie
Hong Ling


❤Friends❤
CY
Kia Yim
Jian Zhou
Trevor
Dion
Jane
Chun man's comic blog
Yong Huang
Raymond
Mu Xing
Shi Qi
Kelado


❤Celebrities❤
王力宏 (fake? I dun dink so..)
潘伟伯
吴尊
小鬼



♥ CREDITORS ♥
x x
♥ SHOUT OUTS ♥

♥ Playing back ♥


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008

To my ♥dearest IKE CHAN♥:
I have always love u as much as u do to me..
I really love n trust u.. Wif all i have..
♥LOVE U IKE CHAN♥
My wishes:
I wan my ♥dearest IKE boii♥ back to me!! ^^